How To Do Math Homework Fast – 5 Foolproof Techniques
Math homework fills the life with shock for many students. It is not necessary that Math is always full of complications and consumes lot of your precious time instead you can make a winning by following 5 foolproof techniques.
- Have an alternative collection of Math books: If you can’t get the explanation in your own textbook refer the other one. Many inexpensive books are good too. Study actively by drawing diagrams and memorizing them in the form of stories. Prepare notes and refer them time to time. Mark important points on sticky flags and they will help you in solving similar problems. You can also borrow study preparation guides from the college library which have good explanations along with solved and unsolved problems. You can get countless of them online too.
- Write the formulas or terms on flash cards and stick them on the wall. You can strengthen your basics while moving around even when you are not studying.
- Take breaks: Take refreshments during breaks. Stretch your hands and or go for a stroll to take the fresh oxygen. Breaks are good especially when you are unable to solve the problem even after trying it a few times. Remember, when you are away from studies, your brain keeps working unconsciously trying to look for the alternatives.
- Review teacher’s notes or listen to the recorded lectures: Sit with your teacher’s notes and refer them from time to time. These brighten your concepts. Many times, your questions are pretty similar to the samples done in the class. If you can listen to the recordings at home, you might catch the small concepts that you missed at school.
- Solve additional sums: You can ask your teachers for the sample problems. In case, you find any question to be tricky, draw its picture and the concepts will begin clearing in your mind. Furthermore, it is also advisable that you review the old test papers of your seniors. It gives you insight in terms of teacher’s thinking. It is also crucial that you practice neatness whenever solving the questions. Line up all problems neatly whether you are practicing the problem in rough copy or in fair copy. Sometimes, our handwriting is so untidy that we get confuse between 4 and 9 and our whole sum goes wrong.
If you can get a study partner to complete the homework, Math becomes interesting. Most of the time the logics that you strive to understand alone becomes clear when you study in groups. Use logics and pay attention to them.